Thursday, November 4

May 23rd: Miniature Soccer Team

Good morning, John, it's Wednesday, May 23rd. And this song, is for the Yeti.
(sings) A year ago today,
My brother convinced a girl to say
I do.
And that girl was you.
But Sarah, I've got to warn you,
I don't think you know just what you swore to.
You'll see,
What I mean.
Oh nothin in the world could ever stop John Green,
From achieving his one unmatchable dream.
I don't think that he would even stop at 19.
He wants two entire miniature soccer teams
From you.
From your womb.
11 on each side
Co-ed teams would be just fine.
As long,
as you don't take long.
44 little tiny baby cleats
Tied onto 44 baby feets
So cute.
In their little Umbro suits.
Well I'm glad you think that you're the luckiest girl
In Indianapolis and all of the world
But I wouldn't think you'd be too keen
On birthing a miniature soccer team
For him.
All for him.
It might sound inhumane
It might sound like a lot of pain
Unless you opt
To adopt.
But John would probably just call me a cynic
I think he's already called fertility clinics
He's serious
About this.
Oh 22 kids is probably more
Than a middle-class family like you can afford.
But nothing in the world is gonna stop John Green
From seeing his miniature soccer team.
At play
Oh, all day.
Sarah I have to warn you,
Warn you about what you've sworn to
John Green
Is a baby makin' machine.
(spoken) Sarah, John, I hope you're having a marvelous time in the Netherlands. Watch out for the babies, you never know where they're gonna come from. They could come from the Netherlands, I dunno. We could add more about that later if you want to. But, uuh, I'm gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow.  (Reveals black Nerd Fighter T-shirt) Waaah Hoo Hah Nerdfighters!
(Brotherhood 2.0 logo) For users of Mac OSX, Nerdfighter Timothy Risendez has created the World Suck widgit, which will keep you informed of World Suck Levels via your OSX Dashboard. You can download it at Brotherhood2.com and if you're already at Brotherhood2.com then you can download it right (points down) there. (thumbs up)

No comments:

Post a Comment