Sunday, November 7

July 10: Embarassing Photographs

Good morning John, it's Tuesday, July 10th. Ooooh the Goth picture. I knew the Goth picture was going to come back. And it's back! Hmmm. John since we made a simultaneous infraction, more or less, I've been thinking that it would be great to do a simultaneous punishment. Like a punishment that played off itself. Each of us does a similar punishment. Which is why I was excited about me getting a mohawk and you getting an inverse mohawk so together we would have one normal haircut. But I understand that the Yeti doesn't want a husband with an inverse mohawk. I understand that. For now. Watch out! Because it might happen. And I am in favor of it happening.
But since you've settled on my punishment already, I would have to make your punishment play off my punishment. And the only way I could do that is if I had a (shows three pictures) really embarrassing picture of you. Oh, I do! Apparently I have several really embarrassing pictures of you. How did that happen? Let's spend some time with each of these pictures. They seem to all be from high school, which makes a good parallel with my embarrassing picture because it is also from high school.
Now, it's pretty embarrassing that two of these see, to be from academic decathlon meets. Academic decathlon meets in which you had a maroon buzz cut. Wow. Additionally they're academic decathlon meets in which you seem to have done very well (ding sound with medal shine).
Another of them is just you, shirtless, in pants that are obviously falling off, doing what looks to be a version of your happy dance. Now I certainly wouldn't mind seeing you recreate that picture.
(Nerd Fighters Unite image) Nerdfighters!
Just make the video black and white, uh put on some really big pants, uh take off your shirt and do your happy dance. I really do want these punishments to match up so I'm just gonna take one of these academic decathlon pictures, I'm gonna match it with my embarrassing picture. So let's look at them as a whole. Here's my picture. It is very embarrassing. Here's your picture, it is very embarrassing.
Now, I think we should figure out what the most embarrassing part of each of these pictures is. And my picture I think we can agree that the most embarrassing part of the picture is my face. Because of all of my Goth make up. But in your picture, I think that we can agree that the most embarrassing part is your face. Because of your cute little face, and your cute gigantic glasses, and your amazing maroon buzz cut.
Now I think that we should discuss the most embarrassing non-facial part of each of these pictures. For me, I think it's my limp wrist. And for you I think I'm gonna go with your adorable shiny gold bow-tie.
And finally I think that we should discuss our left eyes. Here's mine, and here's yours. Wow.
So John, my punishment to you, unless you add something else on to mine, is to recreate one of those two pictures. Either the one with the golden bow-tie, or the one where you're doing that dance. And I'm only give you the option because I'm not entirely sure you're going to be able to find a golden bow-tie, and it's just not gonna work without the golden bow-tie. So hopefully by Friday I'm gonna see this guy, or possibly this guy, but I will see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for this video for suuuuucchhh a long time, and this really helped to find it ^_^!

    ReplyDelete