Tuesday, November 2

March 26th: Stuff on Everyone's Heads!

Good morning, John. It’s Monday, March 26th. I hope you’re feeling better. Last I heard, you were. And if you’re not, you will be soon. I mean, this is awesome.
(Video of a bunch of people with stuff on their heads; music playing is “Thank You (For Not Being One of Them)” by The Mr. T Experience)
Ends with a girl with a lava lamp on her head: Get well soon!
(after the Brotherhood 2.0 logo)
A man with a colored chandelier on his head: I’m going to eat this clove of garlic. (sticks clove of garlic in his mouth)
Woman next to him with a stuffed duck on her head: Yuck.
Man: It kind of hurts.
Woman: Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to be kissing him for quite a long, long time.
(man gags; woman laughs and pats him on the back)
Man: Oh, my God. I think that I just saw God.
Woman: Okay, John, we really hope that your eyeball gets better.
Man: Yep.
Woman: Okay, bye guys!
Man: See ya later. Oh, my God!
(Puppet show behind a plaid sheet and/or couch)
Hand with a British accent and a plastic bag on its “head”: Look guys! Look what I’ve got on my head!
Two sock puppets: Ron, no! (Ron chokes and then dies)
One of the sock puppets: He’s dead.
The other one: Noooo!!!!
(white screen that reads, “Music: The Mr. T. Experience / Thank You (For Not Being One of Them);” transitions to white screen that reads, “Nerd Fighter Music / Written by Frank Portman, Author of King Dork;” transitions to “Thank you to everyone watching!”; transitions to “And especially to everyone who submitted pictures”

No comments:

Post a Comment